Help with contacting dcfc about ramsplayer login.

DerbyRam!

To start, sorry if this is in the wrong bit, not sure where to put it.

So just tried to log into the new hd ramsplayer and it's now requesting an email address instead of a username as it has done since it went up.

The problem is i do not have a clue in the slightest to what this email address may be, i would of been 10 when i created the account and that email account has been lost for years, but i've encounted no problems what so ever as i could simply use my username to login.

The account still has rams player paid for until september which is even more annoying.

any ideas? There is no customer service number to call and no where to input my username to find out my email. At a bit of a loss.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

appreciated, ill let you know how i get on.

For future reference, if you're having technical difficulty on any site. You can usually find the pages you're looking for in the small-print hyperlinks at the bottom of the page.

Neither of you bothered to read the OP then but still felt the need to comment  ;)

Soz Daaaaaaaaaaaave, just thought common sense might have kicked in and he try any email addresses he might know prior to asking for help, I hope all gets sorted and I apologise for my ignorance x

Archived