Do you think she's cute?

Perky1106

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I went on a Rugby tour to Amsterdam last year and one of the lads paid for the pleasure of one. Well, I say paid we all paid for him, that was the dare. And I say pleasure, well... his mate text his missuz telling her thinking she'd take it as a joke and it turns out that she'd been with two other blokoes behind his back that weekend and they haven't spoke since.

But anyway. His got wet, either that or he slobbered a lot

Originally posted by Kris Marina;33563

Well, I went on a Rugby tour to Amsterdam last year and one of the lads paid for the pleasure of one. Well, I say paid we all paid for him, that was the dare. And I say pleasure, well... his mate text his missuz telling her thinking she'd take it as a joke and it turns out that she'd been with two other blokoes behind his back that weekend and they haven't spoke since.

I want to go to the Dam, just to shag a midget. Just one of them things I got to do before im 30

Originally posted by Kris Marina;33563

code for i had and paid for the pleasure of one

Originally posted by Kris Marina;33676

I was in that sort of state that I would of considered it had I had the 50 Euro's!.

Shag a midget though, looks llike someone else has joined me and Trig in the realm of no boundaries

haha you would though its one to tick off the list aint it lol

Archived