Posts not showing

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics and posts in Forum Support are approved before they show so I'm able to help members more without scrolling through pages of rubbish, so that answers that one.

I can see posts from you in the NFL threads but not Benfica, might sound daft but are you sure you pressed submit, and did you see the post slide up and join the topic?

If you go back to the Benfica topic and open the post editor is your post there ready to go from earlier as the forum auto saves your unsent posts

Topics and posts in Forum Support are approved before they show so I'm able to help members more without scrolling through pages of rubbish, so that answers that one.

I can see posts from you in the NFL threads but not Benfica, might sound daft but are you sure you pressed submit, and did you see the post slide up and join the topic?

If you go back to the Benfica topic and open the post editor is your post there ready to go from earlier as the forum auto saves your unsent posts

​With the NFL ones I went back and reposted the same sentiment - I am as sure as I can be that I did press submit but couldn't swear to it.

With the Benfica thread there is no post in the post editor and I definitely know that I pressed submit twice, retyping my post the second time.  There may be others missing that I have not spotted.

​With the NFL ones I went back and reposted the same sentiment - I am as sure as I can be that I did press submit but couldn't swear to it.

With the Benfica thread there is no post in the post editor and I definitely know that I pressed submit twice, retyping my post the second time.  There may be others missing that I have not spotted.

So in the Benfica thread you wrote the reply, hit submit....did you see it slide up to join the topic or nothing happen which made you write the post again without backing out of the thread?

So in the Benfica thread you wrote the reply, hit submit....did you see it slide up to join the topic or nothing happen which made you write the post again without backing out of the thread?

No I hit submit, navigated away but then on the main forum menu noticed that my post wasn't the most recent, went back in, my post wasn't there so I tried again.  When that didn't work I gave up.​

I'm getting this now, when you post we have "loading wheel of doom" and then well nothing happens, you have click out but it does show the post when you re-enter.

IE Windows 7

​Loading wheel of doom? 

Just seen an update is available to install, one thing on the list may be the cause. I'll run the update around 7pm, if you can let me know if you are still having issues after we come back online around 8pm.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-27_at_17.28.20.thumb

sorry sweet cheeks, the loading wheel which never ends, I have left it for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't post, its currently 50/50 if it shows or not.

Ahhh, ​That will be when it's the last post of the page, like I say I'll run the update later, let me know if you or Bridgford have any issues after

Interestingly I had an issue about 6pm in the NFL Fantasy Football thread.  It does sound different to Lester Rams' issue as with mine the forum behaves as it would if the post worked but my post doesn't add to the bottom of the thread.

I shall try and post some stuff again.

Archived