Derby County v Barnsley

Day

You are new to the Championship so maybe a little naive so I won't be to hard on you. Anyone and I mean anyone can beat anyone in the Championship, it doesnt matter if you've played Newcastle, WBA and Boro in your first 3 games when we play Ssausagehorpe, Barnsley and Plymouth, every game in this league is winnable just as easy as you can lose it.

You bleating on how you've had harder games is a joke, it's well known that playing the shiter teams are harder games, trying to get your players motivated to goto Blackpool away on a Tuesday night is harder than playing at home against WBA.

If I was a Forest fan after spending £5-6m I would be looking to be near the top of the table by now, not still searching for the second win of the season, if your happy with spending that amount of money for the position you are in then your easily pleased. Davies has done a crap job so far this season and Clough hasn't done much better either. Talk of either manager going at this stage of the season is pathetic wummery at it's best that we don't want on the forum, now I have no problem with you being here but less of the crap in our match threads.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone from rotherham area going that has a spre seat in their car?

i dont much fancy getting a late train back with a load of pi$$ed up inbred dingles, i had to miss saturdays game as it was our lasses 21st. heard we played well second half and were unlucky not to get something out of it

Originally posted by Red Dog;32504

Yes but you have to look at the games played, you have had Ssausagehorpe, Peterbrough and Plymouth so far? We've played Sheff Wed, QPR, West Brom and Reading all strong playoff contenders, plus were stil in the cup after beating middlesorough and Aston Villa not too long ago.

Im not talking ***** just simply giving my opinion, but seems like iv hit a sore spot so il limit my posts on matchdays.

It's not match days mate, it's match threads. ie this one. capice?

I had a dream last night boys and girls, nothing to do with Derby and football mind you but I reckon we're in for 3 points tonight, don't put your house on it but a fiver will do...I can feel it in me waters either that or I need a piss.

Originally posted by David;32421

Derby County v Barnsley

Coca Cola Championship

Tuesday 15th September 2009

KO: 7.45pm

its essential we take 3 points off the likes of barnsley...esspecially at home...but saying that people look at the two losses in the wrongway...we have had 2 goals dissaloud in to games which has cost us 2 points...another example of bad reffereeing in the higher leagues

Archived