Derby County v Barnsley

Day

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 3 - 1 Barnsley, repeat performance like we put in against Peterborough on opening day, everyone will be talking of the play offs if we perform like that week in week out. We'l then go to Crystal Palace and get hammered 4-0 in a truely shocking performance.

Originally posted by David;32439

Derby 3 - 1 Barnsley, repeat performance like we put in against Peterborough on opening day, everyone will be talking of the play offs if we perform like that week in week out. We'l then go to Crystal Palace and get hammered 4-0 in a truely shocking performance.

soooo so true lol

I think 1 win all season after spending £6m was it? BD's job is more on the line than Cloughies. Your obviously still in your honeymoon period after beating us which is making you think your season is going well so far. My I remind you we are still above you, we've won more games than you and we've also scored more goals than you despite having only one fit striker.

Both Ipswich and Barnsley haven't won yet this season, if anyone from both clubs think Tuesday will be a easy ride then they are serious deluding themselves, someone is in for a thumping from both clubs, I know who I would rather face out the two on Tuesday.

If we both lose:

Clough P7 W2 D1 L4

Davies P7 W1 D3 L3

Neither look like they should be bragging about there manager at the moment.

I don't mind Forest fans being on here but stop talking ***** in our matchday threads will you, you should be concentrating on your own game against Ipswich.

Originally posted by Boycie;32488

he was at the Belfry when the rams played in his home town! lol!

Proper fan. sniff a freebie and he's off to buffetville.

hey derby will always be my home town i just merely relocated to blackpool lol and i catually had a ticket just forgot about the work thing i had to go to

Originally posted by David;32462

I think 1 win all season after spending £6m was it? BD's job is more on the line than Cloughies. Your obviously still in your honeymoon period after beating us which is making you think your season is going well so far. My I remind you we are still above you, we've won more games than you and we've also scored more goals than you despite having only one fit striker.

Both Ipswich and Barnsley haven't won yet this season, if anyone from both clubs think Tuesday will be a easy ride then they are serious deluding themselves, someone is in for a thumping from both clubs, I know who I would rather face out the two on Tuesday.

If we both lose:

Clough P7 W2 D1 L4

Davies P7 W1 D3 L3

Neither look like they should be bragging about there manager at the moment.

I don't mind Forest fans being on here but stop talking ***** in our matchday threads will you, you should be concentrating on your own game against Ipswich.

Yes but you have to look at the games played, you have had Ssausagehorpe, Peterbrough and Plymouth so far? We've played Sheff Wed, QPR, West Brom and Reading all strong playoff contenders, plus were stil in the cup after beating middlesorough and Aston Villa not too long ago.

Im not talking ***** just simply giving my opinion, but seems like iv hit a sore spot so il limit my posts on matchdays.

Archived