It's times like these that will make us stronger

Sexydadbod

I know that you won't like hearing this but we will need to experience the bad times to appreciate the good times even more. The 07/08 was the worst that I have ever felt as a derby fan , maybe just out of embarresment but last season managed the top that due to the feeling of being "robbed" at Wembley. However, to me, the end of this season feels worse than the end of last purely because everyone could see that we were heading in a downwould spiral but we were unable to stop it and this was more than 10 games unlike last season which was based over 1 minute. Last season I was just shocked whereas this season I am angry and left thinking what if. What if Thorne was fit? What if we ref against the Brum didn't add on 8 minutes? What if we bought in a striker when Bent and Martin got injured? Having said all of that, are we really in the bad times? No of course not because we playing our best football in the last decade since the Jim Smith era. I also bet Blackpools fans would be willing to chop off their bits(not literally) to be in our position so in reality we aren't in the bad times, just a period of disbelief after the events over the last day or so. Come what next may, whether we are fighting for the autos, fighting for the play offs or even fighting to stay in the division(I hope not lol), we must keeping supporting our team no matter what and keep the black and white flag waving high. COYR!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no reason to presume that this will make us stronger.

it could prompt further crisis and further damage yet.

Archived