Is this where the re-build starts, and will go forward or back ?

nfb

Its obvious to a blind man the wheels have come off this year, we had momentum at the beginning of the 2014 season, its gone....

I think/feel the team sheet thats starts next season will be very different to the one that finished it....If Mac goes or stays. 

Hughes will be sold i think, others will be too, some will be moved aside i doubt we will sign Ince now, and Bent will return. Martin still has another championship season in him tho, and i hope may stay...

So.... i expect some big changes, and i hope they are ones that move us forward, ive seen it before where the momentum is lost, changes are made and the team goes backwards, i dread that happening, today is an awful day, but ..... ive lived in worse times of late as a Derby fan, fearing relegation etc, i dont want those days back.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldnt agree more with your view on our capitulation,its was spectacular, in a 'car crash' sort of way...

If Thorne is ever the man/player he was again i expect him to make a huge difference at the back, along with some new blood...

Archived