The Lynx

Ovis aries

Willingness to pay depends on how you phrase the questions though, and the introduction.

One way the WWF do this is through humanisation of the questions i.e. they'd give the lynxs a name, and a back story to connect you personally to enabling their re-introduction. 

Without that, it's very dry and doesn't connect with the donors on a personal level at all.

This may be off topic, and not what you're looking for feedback wise, but I can't imagine you'd secure much funding with the intro and questionaire as they stand.

​Nah, I appreciate any discussion as it always helps to talk about it. It might have been slightly misleading to mention the charity name in the introduction but it's not meant to be on their behalf. The aim is to give all the information necessary to make a decision, without being biased for either side. 

There's obviously lots of statistical issues with how the data is being collected but the project is more about the process of WTP, rather than having any useful implications.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived