Forum functionality requests

Carl Sagan

​I'd like to think if I called you a name, you'd just call me one back and we'd move on, we all love each other on here. 

My measuring stick is "would I say it to a stranger in a pub" (when arguing about football), similarly, I know I have jostled with someone like Eddie for instance, for about 8 years, I know I can call him a "doddering old f*ckwit" and know he won't be offended in the slightest because it's me and he loves me, and vice-versa.

For what it's worth, aside of the initial twitchy trigger-finger which saw me banned about 3 times in 2 weeks about 2 years ago, you've got the forum bang on. The swear filter is stupid though. You cannot even say the Sunderland manager's first name! Or where the cat was in relation to the pigeons!

I'm assuming Angryram is a gonna then?!!? lol

​Was that the thing with you and Eddie that caused that and let you back? can be hard at times to see which is banter between members that actually get on or someone having a real pop at another, harder than you think this moderation lark understanding the little bonds on the forum.

Take away the swear filter and you'd need a French translator, Google no like excessive profanity, what excessive is I'm not sure, basically I'm double bagging it just to be safe.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived