Derby County v Sheffield United

Day

FFFRRRRRUUUUSSSSTTTTRRRRRAAAATTTTTIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG game !!!!!! ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Teale - you are ***** - goodbye - stick to your bloody wing !!!!

Nigel - stop playing one up front - it does not work !!!!

Pearson - you are also ***** - goodbye

Why did he take Greeny of and not Teale - why ow why did he put Leacock on with 3 mins to go :confused:

Ref was crap ! game was crap - even Bywater was crap today - has he got a new trainer ?

Moxey and Savage played well - that's about all i can say.

There was no way on this earth we were going to score today - poor Hulse had nothing.:mad: Not happy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;32399

FFFRRRRRUUUUSSSSTTTTRRRRRAAAATTTTTIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG game !!!!!! ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Teale - you are ***** - goodbye - stick to your bloody wing !!!!

Nigel - stop playing one up front - it does not work !!!!

Pearson - you are also ***** - goodbye

Why did he take Greeny of and not Teale - why ow why did he put Leacock on with 3 mins to go :confused:

Ref was crap ! game was crap - even Bywater was crap today - has he got a new trainer ?

Moxey and Savage played well - that's about all i can say.

There was no way on this earth we were going to score today - poor Hulse had nothing.:mad: Not happy.

but apart from that, did you have a good day?

Cant blame Teale.The defender marking him was like usain bolt.

Personally I blame Clough.Todays tactics were negative.4-5-1 is ok away, but at home it isnt acceptable,especially when playing the long ball to Hulse and there is no Derby player near him to knock it too.Derbys play is too predictable,give it to Moxey who gives it to Teale,who turns to cross on his right boot cuz his left doesnt work, and our defence still looks terrified.Bywater is becoming a liability at times,his distribution has got worse.

When utd went ahead there was no reaction from the bench,we continue with one up front and with 3 minutes of injury time we bring Leacock on.Words failed me at the time and still do.

I didnt expect to win today,and I also dont mind losing but the way we lost today was disgraceful.

We also had only one shot on target,Teale on 77 mins.

Pathetic.

Hhhhmm i agree with what you say - but i still say Teale was ***** ! when he wasn't being marked he was lazy and half asleep, he only has one trick, knock it round the player then run after it - and he couldn't do that today - countless times we needed him on the wing and he was in the middle - wasn't just me who thought so - everyone around me was slating him and we were all amazed when he took Green off and not Teale - don't know how he managed to stay on for 90 mins.

leacock came on because addison went up front for the mad last stand. reminds me of when big dave used to appear up front under Davies if his tatics hadn't worked out.

Derby we're half asleep today, never got going and we never deserved anything from the match.

I do agree that we need to play 2 upfront, with maybe Deano and Barker at the back and maybe move Addo up into midfield. Let Pearson have a rest, Commons up front, with Teale and Croft on the wings.

This managering ****** is easy.

Did you hear the numbskulls on the "moan" in after the match? Clough out! kin ell fire.

Note to Mr Clough

4-5-1 as a home team formation is defeatist from the start and obviously doesnt work - change it

Are you playing 5 in midfield to accommodate Pearson or Savage because you don't want to upset them? - Change it

It takes time to build a team and get it to gel but you won't have 10 years here like you did at Burton. Things happen a lot quicker in the big boys league.

Bywater was a joke

Connolly was poor

Addison looked jaded and uncertain

Croft, Pearson, Green all looked below par and very average.

Moxey and Barker looked good

Teale met his match and needs to add some new tricks to his (limited) repertoire

Hulse was outnumbered and got little or no service for the majority of the game

If this is what taking them to Spain for a break does then next time take them to Filey - it'll be cheaper

The match officials were all really, really poor

The game was abysmal, the only reason it was only one-nil was that they were as crap as we were.

Probably the worst game of football I've attended in over 45 years

There was the usual few boo's after the final whistle. I think it's a natural reaction to some people, who can't help thereselves.

But, they did play sloppy football, so why should people be happy with the performance. If it was a good effort and their goalie had a good game then I don't think they would boo.

But then again.

Archived