day dreaming

stevenanne

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

barker will be nowhere near match fit yet, not played in any of our league mathces, and only one reserve match. would be suicide playing a centre half who is not fully fit.

we may have conceded three but the first was a brilliant goal, the second was from a free kick that wasnt a free kick, the third was a good finish after a good run from tyson (c**k that he is). And we had a goal dissallowed for not very much by all accounts.

I thought Buxton did well yesterday, considering he's just made the step up from the BSP he looked solid at the back. Barker and Leacock have got a real battle getting back in to the team, they will get there chance but it could be a while yet.

We need to be up for the battle from the start when we go away, all our away games this season the players just haven't been up for it.

It is a great shame - what little i saw of him - i liked, would be great if he was back a bit earlier because it will take him a while to get back to full fitness even after a few games - welcome aboard btw Stevenanne , Barker may not be fit enough to play 90 mins yet but he could of played some part.

Yes David i agree about Buxton he is solid, yes he makes mistakes but he doesn't panick and alway tries to put it right if he does make one.

Archived