Kris commons - highest point in his derby career

derbydan

HAHA REDDOGS WON'T BE HAPPY

Kris Commons is prepared to receive 'plenty of stick' from the Nottingham Forest fans this weekend.

The Rams attacker crashed home the winner in the 3-2 FA Cup 4th Round Replay victory last season at the City Ground, with Nigel Clough's side coming back from 2-0 down to make it into the Fifth Round.

It was Commons' first appearance at the City Ground since leaving the Reds for Pride Park in the summer of 2008.

He also went on to play an integral part in the Rams' 3-1 victory over the Reds just a few weeks later in the Coca-Cola Championship.

And he is looking forward to going head-to-head with his former employers this Saturday.

He told [url=http://www.dcfc.co.uk/]dcfc.co.uk: "I don't expect an increase in the 'stick' I'll get despite last year's events, but I should imagine I'll receive a fair bit of it.

"I got a lot of stick last year, but I expected it. I left Forest to go to their biggest rivals.

"I was left with no option though and to go back there last year and score made me a hero in Derbyshire - and even more of a villain in Nottingham.

"It comes with the territory and it is something I can deal with.

"Scoring the winner goes down as my highest point at Derby County certainly, but I think it would be the same for any player.

"To fight back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and score the winner was a script you really could not have written."

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;30297

I wonder if he will join in with the song again

He plays on the left he plays on the riiiiggggghhttt that boy Kris Commons make Forest look sh*te ! .. just warming up for tommorrow !

If your like that Vicky, can imagine wat am like haha

Archived