If i miss a match.....

derbydan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Loophole time.

How does the club know that you have or havn't made the game? the turnstyle dont note the seat number etc, so could you ring up every match or once a month to claim a ticket to sell to a friend?

of course when the new system comes into place, it will note the seat etc, so you've shot jer bolt.

Originally posted by Boycie;30022

Read my loophole post further back and then I would hope my master plan would become apparent.

ah right you conning the club you are like the forums very own dick dastardly but the question is who is your mutley?

Derby County is pleased to confirm the details for the Fans First "Rain Check" programme, exclusively offered to the club's Season Ticket holders.

The Rain Check programme was one of the many fantastic benefits offered to Rams supporters who purchased a Season Ticket at Pride Park for the 2009/10 Coca-Cola Championship season.

The programme is designed for supporters who may occasionally miss a home game for whatever reason.

The club will allow fans to replace their unused match ticket (or tickets) with additional seats for friends or family at future selected matches free of charge.

The Rain Check games for the season so far are:-

Saturday 26 September Vs Bristol City

Friday 6 November Vs Coventry City

Saturday 19 December Vs Doncaster Rovers

Further games will be confirmed at a later date, and supporters should note that there are a limited number of Rain Check tickets available for each match which are subject to availability.

Supporters who miss a game and wish to claim a Rain Check ticket must visit the Ticket Office at Pride Park to have their Season Ticket Card scanned and select their Rain Check match from the above list - or call the Ticket Office on 0871 472 1884 for further information.

Archived