Which mobile phone?

Dangerous

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to get the same kinda phones as you but have now got the new nokia touchscreen 5800 xpress music stay away from any new sony ericcson the software on all their new phones is rubbish and has loads of faults hence alot of them going in for repair or replacement

I've had Nokia's, Sony Ericsson's and Samsung's, they all drop calls, have no signal indoors and crash 5 times a day resulting in a early grave. They pack them full of features you will never use and forget about trying to make the think actually do what it's meant to do - make calls and send texts.

im my day youff , yed be lucky to have the string!

let alone the baked bean can anarl!,

you seen the price of them beans ,bloddy daylight robbery i say,

things we could have got for 50p in our day,

brand new ouse , swimming pool , new car, and a BLOODY NOKIA FLIP PHONE YOU GIRL:D

Originally posted by derbydan;29765

imo iphones are over-priced bits of tat for yuppies and posers

Lol imo any phone that is better than mine is over priced tat for yuppies and posers.

I know what you mean. Loads of people I know love iPhones.

I find phones with fancy phones a compromise really. I'd rather carry three things; my phone, my iPod and my camera than one phone that has a poor quality camera with an awful music capability with little memory and bad sound quality.

basically just like a tiny computer really but has stuff like sat nav ect on but the operating system i find is really difficult to use and packed with ***** you'll never use plus they advertise it as being able to retrieve e-mails but to do that you have to buy the application and pay an extra £5 a month on top of your bill

Archived