Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boycie;30347

Forest STILL have tickets left for tomorrow. You need a customer number to buy one, wonder if they can remember the number they used the last time they went to watch derby! wwwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaah!

Last Night there were 50 tickets left, so i wouldn't expect them to last long enough for the part timers to dig out the ticket from last time

Sorry GEM i know i said i'd be quiet for you, but i decided i didn't care for your attitude so i can't care about your oppinion

Aww bless, you'll make me blush... /ohmy

And you wanna get a plumber in... sounds like a major problem if the waste pipe is connected to the shower

Dan... you never said if he told you his name? what happened? did you go to TBI for a nice drink, or to Hooters for something to eat and to admire the view? you can't just leave it at that...:confused:

Honestly Dan??

I dont think you will...

I think it will be a very tight game, but since our strike force is stronger than yours, and although not as big as ours you are also having Defence issues, i would say we will JUST steal it... but only by a single goal and no-one will have a clean sheet

we are cosiderably stronger than last year, and you haven't really moved that much forward... and if im 100% honest i think the game may well be won off the pitch, with psychology being the factor that tips the game rather than anything skill related

thats my thinking anyway

Originally posted by redordead;30362

assessing sol campbells fitness i bet , watching him dance on the table for him , like in alan partridge

He best not, for Sol's sake... he's not as fit as he used to be, he could do himself an injury... then the arabs would need to pay to have him rebuilt, faster, stronger... then he'll run in dodgy slow motion accompanied by a 'diddleloo' noise, and im not sure Football is ready for that

Originally posted by bakeri666;30363

He best not, for Sol's sake... he's not as fit as he used to be, he could do himself an injury... then the arabs would need to pay to have him rebuilt, faster, stronger... then he'll run in dodgy slow motion accompanied by a 'diddleloo' noise, and im not sure Football is ready for that

He's certainly the 64 million dollar man , but the cost is spread over 5 years.LOL

WTF has any of this got to do with Derby?

Sadly or possibly thankfully feck all!

Feck off back to Shottingham Baker boy and take the other mongs with you.

I don't give a **** whether you care for my attitude but I at least have the good grace to keep off the Red Site's web boards.

Originally posted by derbydan;30317

her teeth are like stars come out at night

Cheeky beggar - surprisingly i do still have my own teeth

Yes it was from Sav - it's his column in the Mirorr

[url=http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/robbie-savage/Robbie-Savage-s-story-of-the-week-I-hope-my-new-teeth-survive-the-local-derby-with-Forest-article134191.html]http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/co...icle134191.html - there are others in there to.

Dont you go anywhere Bakeri666 we like you here, its nice to have the banter.

Originally posted by GEM;30368

I don't give a **** whether you care for my attitude but I at least have the good grace to keep off the Red Site's web boards.

calm down mate jeez its all abit of banter here no need for all the seriousness and harsh abuse

Originally posted by GEM;30368

Stop bein a div, your giving us a bad name. He's come on here and he's the only Forest fan I've seen that can spell and take banter

Archived