Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

a) over the last 3 home games we had 4 figures?? interesting

you included cup games, i was working on league games, as they are the important ones

c) You're going to work out the attendance averages now after 4 home games... that is not how a clubs average attendance is calculated, you have to use the whole season, which since we have only just started we need to use last seasons. I will allow you to use last years even though season ticket sales this year are higher than last because i'm feeling generous, and we have to use some level of accurate calculation instead of yours which clearly dont come from the mind of a statistician

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boycie;30035

You forgot to deduct the number of BC cups, and I forgot to state that if the number is below 20 then it is a ***** attendance record.

as you are well aware i did deduct the amount of Cloughie Cups we've won... and you provided the requirement not the attendance, your right an attendance of 20 is balls, but we beat those even against Acrington Stanley away

Lol you're so welcoming Boycie...

all together now

Can you feel the love tonight

It is where we are

It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight

How it's laid to rest

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

earnshaw didnt get us promoted.He joined us after and proceeded to do feck all for the club.Davies was a hero for getting us up,I agree.Problem is he then spoke a lot of rubbish and orchestrated his removal from the club whilst buying a load of crap players on ridiculous contracts for premiership football.

Originally posted by bakeri666;30060

Meh, i dont follow your lot, so im not that upset i got the year of Earnie joining you wrong...

but if it makes you feel any beter Earnie is as lazy for us

He's been lazy all his career, but does occasionally do something brilliant like score a hat-trick.

Archived