Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;29885

Did you pick up any injuries tonight?, extra time wouldn't of helped the fitness levels.

Apparently our level of fitness looked outstanding, apparent even over the radio with Middlesborough looking knackered in the 2nd half and ET. Looking forward to more of the same saturday!

thats not fair...

mostly...

Anyway whatever like because i have a season ticket so there... so i will be there and erm... pooh pooh heads! how do you like them apples??

Can't decide whether to go for a drink before the game or not... partly because i cant decide if the police will set the dogs onto me, damn it

and at what percentage level would be the cut off level to qualify as a proper attendance, and how would you factor in the pressence of additional football league clubs?

if you provide me with the equation utilised to calculate the requirement i will provide you with the appropriate response, however if you are unable to provide said equation then we will have to base it not on the population of the catchment area but rather as a percentage of the provided seating allowence, at which point i would once again need to be provided with the cut off value to which you are working to ensure that any response is kept purely with in factual limits

all subject to evaluation, your house may be at risk if you fail to keep up repayments

Simples.

Approximate population of city. divided by 31000.

Take this number, multiply it by how many Europeon Cup won in last 30 years. subtract number of Brian Clough Trophies won in last 3 years.

Allow for square peg slippage and aquisistion panel percentage of 2 in 10.

And there you go, very poor.

DerbyDan

at a capacity of 30,602 75% is 22,952 (rounding up as you cant have half a fan)

given that our average attendance is there or thereabouts, then we do get a proper attendance to most home games... and we will certainly get a proper attendance on saturday as we have already outsold that number

Boycie...

The Cities approx population is 288,700 devided by 31000 is 9.312903

multiplied by 2 is 18.625806

allowing for a slippage of 20% gives us between 16 and 20 people...

We get that when the gates are shut and its just the ground staff!!

Originally posted by bakeri666;30030

DerbyDan

given that our average attendance is there or thereabouts, then we do get a proper attendance to most home games... and we will certainly get a proper attendance on saturday as we have already outsold that number

Boycie...

I beg to differ over the last 3 home matches your attendances have been -

making an average of - 13875:rolleyes: which is 45.3% BOOYAH

Originally posted by bakeri666;30030

DerbyDan

Boycie...

You forgot to deduct the number of BC cups, and I forgot to state that if the number is below 20 then it is a ***** attendance record.

Archived