Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it will be a close fought thing... and im torn between our performances and our results...

I am still sticking with the prediction i made pre season - i think we'l just steal it 2-1... i think both sides will battle hard, but that the results going against us recently against the flow of play will reach breaking point and we will just beat you...

Then the police will expect a fight that doesn't happen the way they hoped so they will start making excuses to release the dogs, and the horses, and the bees, and the dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark bees come out, and they will start a big fight, and lots of innocent friendly fans will get caught up in it... and a small boy's spectacles will get broken in they madness, ad season tickets will be dropped, and at the end of it all one forest fan will have a derby season ticket and one derby fan will have a forest ticket... and they will go to the games anyway because... well they paid for A season ticket so they may as well use the one they have... and then those two fans will gain a better understanding of the other side and realise that just because they don't support the same team doesnt stop them being nice people, and they'll go to the pub together, but their mates will see them with "the enemy" and they will get disowned, and they will end up so depressed they will end it all sat in the middle of the A52 weeping...

either that or a draw

just a quick aussie update , toddy did ok at weekend, miley was tommy tank,(cockney rhyming slang boycie)and fat bob malcolm was fat in defence for the brisbane roar,

its like a derby reject league over here, we only want phil gee and weve got a complete set of toss potts

Archived