Derby County v Plymouth Argyle

Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;29200

yes well...if you had been there .................................. !

Well if you had read the thread m'lady you might know what has been said before stickin yer 20p in aywot?

Originally posted by Boycie;29177

I never heard no booing or the crowd getting on there backs, except for conners going walk about after giving the ball away.

We played well, not as good as Peterborough, but it was good. Buxton and the other new lad Moxey played well again. I didn't think it was a penno, but I was at the other end to be fair.

I listened to Buxton being interviewed after the match, and the guy sounded really proud to have scored a goal at PP for our team. Non League Nigel has done good with these pair I think.

I felt a bit sorry for Plymouth as they didn't deserve to lose, but I aint complaining.

I got stung by a wasp in the half time interval, but being made of hard stuff never cried. I think the wasp was a Forest fan, maybe it was sent by Red Elvis from his shed.

Anyrode,

Bring on the Forest Red Dog Barstewards!

The booing of the crowd is so infuriating at times, especially when we aren't playing that bad. Admittedly todays first half performance was far from stunning and we were left wanting at time but we managed to get back into before half time so there really was no need for the moaning and groaning. I heard one bloke screaming that Livermore was **** and he should **** off back to WHL. FFS!

[url=http://martinblogs.co.uk/ramballs/2009/08/22/derby-county-2-1-plymouth-argyle/]http://martinblogs.co.uk/ramballs/2009/08/...lymouth-argyle/ <--- Man of the match report plus report.

Originally posted by David;29169

Match Stats

Possession

Derby 43%

Plymouth 57%

Shots on target

Derby 9

Plymouth 2

Shots off target

Derby 4

Plymouth 6

Corners

Derby 13

Plymouth 5

Fouls

Derby 6

Plymouth 23

Possession stats are a bit worrying considering we were at home. We gave the ball away far too easily. Moxey looked good, Teale did well and put some good crosses in. New loanee looked a bit lost in the first half and why, oh why didn't Pearson have a go when he was more or less one-on-one with the goalie? Could have sealed it there and then. Divvie.

Archived