Twitter Parody Accounts

Day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You recognized him from that profile pic? Now that is worrying...

I thought I recognised him following me on Twitter before soon as the second pic came up, kinda looked a bit gay and I remembered someone like that flirting with Young Ram a few years ago, soon as he mentioned Edinburgh that was it!

I was gonna bring it up eventually, I promise. I've only had one warning since I've been back as well, changed man.

1 warning since you've been back? you've only been back 5 months! I have my eye on you, not because you're wearing those shorts either

I thought I recognised him following me on Twitter before soon as the second pic came up, kinda looked a bit gay and I remembered someone like that flirting with Young Ram a few years ago, soon as he mentioned Edinburgh that was it!

1 warning since you've been back? you've only been back 5 months! I have my eye on you, not because you're wearing those shorts either

YoungRam was constantly throwing himself at me. He even bloody followed me to Uni!

It was those Rangers fans. Suckered me into it

YoungRam was constantly throwing himself at me. He even bloody followed me to Uni!

It was those Rangers fans. Suckered me into it

Lancaster Uni, yup, remember that.

Right, I expect a dissertation posted up on the forum tomorrow, 2000 words on Celtic Football Club, how they are the greatest team in Scotland and their fans create the best atmosphere in the UK.

I'll forget your previous ban then

Archived