Our countries leader's

AmericanRam

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At yet they still are ahead in the opinion polls....

Some might say the other way around.... That the Tories create a decisive nation.... Bringing the NHS to its knees again.

Zero hour contracts are a big one for me also. Worked at places where people don't know if they are working the next day or not pleading for work.

Seen people in tears being told they are not needed the next day.

Bedroom tax may be in theory practical. But doesn't take into account one main thing. And for me this is the biggest flaw.

Imagine a family growing up in a council house, kids have moved out... Either Mam or Dad have died... Yet they are the oy one living there.

Lived there twenty/thirty years turning into a home from a house.... Built up memories and been kept a loving home for all of time.

Now the single occupant has to move because a tax has been put on there underused bedrooms.... And are forced to move out into a flat where they no know one, maybe miles from there relatives.

Now tell me where's the compassion in that?

Don't get me wrong Labour have got there faults I will admit that.... But every other party have to.... Including UKIP.

I agree that the Tories are divisive, but there are some things that can't be argued. The cuts to the NHS are mostly due to the overall deficit, but also, the number of huge redundancy pay offs required for the nhs middle management....the tens of thousands of jobs that were created by Labour through extra red tape and mismanagement.

There should be some regulation on zero hour contracts, but they were originally created for worker flexibility and many do benefit from them. To get rid removes the choice those workers have completely, workers can choose where they work ( although it is easier to say than do in some circumstances)

It is not a bedroom tax. It is a reduction in benefits for people that have larger than required publicly funded housing. There are some issues with this, but show me a policy ever created that is not detrimental to someone.

All political groups have their problems but I will never again vote for Labour until this entire generation of politicians are long gone or apologise unreservedly for bankrupting the nation and frittering away all the money we had.

I quite like the current set up.....Tories with Libs. Makes them all work harder!

Archived