Discipline

Just a shame he couldn't show the same level of tenacity when that famous footballing hardman Junior Hoilett floored him in the 90th min.

Yeah, good one.

I'd take the piss out of your recent oh-so-close brushes with success, but erm...you've done nothing but fluke promotion from the 3rd division in the last 20 years.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, good one.

I'd take the piss out of your recent oh-so-close brushes with success, but erm...you've done nothing but fluke promotion from the 3rd division in the last 20 years.

You're forgetting the boat load of Brian Clough trophies they've won......oh no, wait, that's us.

Yeah, good one.

And yourselves?

Oh yes, you became known officially as the worst team in the history of the top flight.

And yourselves?

Oh yes, you became known officially as the worst team in the history of the top flight.

There's a generation growing up who have never seen top flight football in Nottingham. What is it now, 15 years?

Archived