Kaz

vicky-27

Remember him i thought it said subbuteo when i fist read it

Former FC Porto and Boavista midfielder Kazmierczak is determined to bounce back to his best form after a disappointing season in

something wrong here it - it lets me copy and paste but when i save it its not complete ???

I will do the link instead - tried 3 times now.

[url=http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-setubal-news/3225-kazmierczak-up-for-setubal-challenge]http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-se...tubal-challenge

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former FC Porto and Boavista midfielder Kazmierczak is determined to bounce back to his best form after a disappointing season in England with Derby County. The new Setubal recruit is delighted to be back in Portugal and is confident coach Carlos Azenha can do a good job for the club and himself.

Kazmierczak first came into contact with Azenha at Boavista, where the coach was Jesualdo Ferreira’s assistant. The Polish international admits that Azenha played a huge role in his decision to join Setubal.

“When I returned to FC Porto from my loan spell at Derby they had a proposal for me to get back to my best form. The fact I knew Carlos Azenha from my time at Boavista and the way he made me feel wanted weighed heavily in the decision,†Kazmierczak told O Jogo newspaper.

“I’ve got a lot of respect for Carlos Azenha. He’s an excellent coach, who does his utmost to make sure we are at our best level technically and physically. This will be reflected in the matches. I like the work we did together at Boavista and FC Porto.â€Â

Getting back in the groove

Kazmierczak refuted the idea that moving to Setubal is a step backwards in his career, and admits one of his aims is to force himself back into the Poland squad.

“I don’t think it’s a step backwards. I’m going to show what I can do. I liked being at FC Porto, and I liked being at Boavista, but what’s important is to play.

“I want to help Setubal achieve their objectives and get back to my best, because last season I didn’t play much. Let’s see how things go. I’m working hard but I need to get match sharpness.

–I’m going to do everything to get back in the Poland squad. But first I have to play well.â€Â

by Tom Kundert

Archived