Bangor's and cash

vicky-27

BANGOR City fans are excited after a member of the Abu Dhabi ruling family, the nephew of the owner of Manchester City, dropped a hint that he could invest in the club

After dropping out of Europe at The Racecourse last night, talk of a major investment could be music to fans’ ears.

However, it is unlikely Bangor City would ever match the other Citizens in Manchester, who have recently splashed the cash on the likes of Carlos Tevez and Gareth Barry.

Sheikh Hazza bin Sultan bin Zayed, 26, said he would like to give something back after gaining his PhD at Bangor University where he did research in “Natural Resources, Economic Development and Security in the United Arab Emiratesâ€Â, supervised by Dr David Law and Professor Phil Molyneux, head of the Business School.

In the Sun newspaper, Sheikh Hazza is reported as saying: "I don't see any reason why my family wouldn't want to invest in the club.

Bangor city players earn £150 a week - the chairman said We'd be happy to talk to him - i bet he would !

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived