Good luck

lcfc88

I think Upson was the defneder which brought down Forsyth to win us the penalty - he was clearly an excellent player during his peak but I'm not so sure of his ability now. It could be a masterstroke, or it could be just a squadfiller.

I think Pearson would be better off sticking to an attacking prinicpal. I can't remember any defensive-minded teams (unless it's Allardyce or Pulis) which have succeeded in the Premier League.

I genuinely believe the best teams are those that go for it abit more, teams like Swansea and Sotuhampton and luckily for us we play exactly the same kind of football as Southampton in exactly the same kind of system (just without their ability of course).

Teams that go up and try and be solid, unfashionable percentage teams tend to struggle - like Cardiff, Norwich City and even Hull's 37 points isn't actually good as they probably would have gone down in most other seasons with that points tally.

I have no idea how Leicester will do, but I think you guys can aim to be above the likes of Burnley, Hull, WBA, Sunderland, Aston Villa and the winner of Derby/QPR without any problems (Assuming both Allardyce and Pulis stay I can see Palace and West Ham easily staying up again).

Agreed. Super stuff.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived