1200 extra sold out

WystonRam

I was in the queue in post office in Newquay earlier and overheard a bloke behind me saying he is going to Wembley on Saturday, obviously caught my attention, so I turned round and told him I was too. Cut a long story short he's a neutral and just tries to go to different matches (as lots are down here) He wanted to get tickets in the Derby end and wasn't able to but he has managed to get 2 tickets quite easily in the QPR end.

I'm not saying there wont be any neutrals in our end, of course there will, but I do think the QPR end is going be awash with people just going for the day out, not fully passionate fans. I hope I'm wrong as I'm hoping for a full on cracking atmosphere from both ends.

Sure it will be cracking... as long as you arent 2-0 up after 10... Many of us are hoping for a recreation of last Monday... always easy in a tinpot stadium like ours ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

`i'm going down with a neutral.. it's annoying because it does take tickets off derby fans who really want to go, but at the end of the day, they paid good money, they are gonna sit and 'Support' our team.. Whats the problem?.. i was thinking about going and seeing burton on sunday but i wouldn't want to take the ticket off a proper fan, plus two trips to wembley, especially when i'm sitting in the £75 area will break the bank :(

`i'm going down with a neutral.. it's annoying because it does take tickets off derby fans who really want to go, but at the end of the day, they paid good money, they are gonna sit and 'Support' our team.. Whats the problem?.. i was thinking about going and seeing burton on sunday but i wouldn't want to take the ticket off a proper fan, plus two trips to wembley, especially when i'm sitting in the £75 area will break the bank :(

Burton play Monday - and there's no way that will sell out. If it had been Sunday, we would definitely have gone.

Archived