George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Tombo got distracted by a Eustace/Barks chat on Twitter. Eust is on form as usual

Saw that, made me wonder if Barks realises it's a parody. If he does then his banter needs some work. Get working on it Barks.

Yep like I said the apology u can shove up ur ass... but u have accepted... so seems like its your kinda thing... fair play

Nice to see you're starting to calm down a bit now. Don't get yourself so wound up in future, stress ain't good for ya bro

It's just a shame he'll probably never be able to play at the same level he did before the injury :(

Very much so. Would absolutely love to see him back in the mix tho still, even if it were just for 15 mins. Imagine the reception he'd get.

It's just a shame he'll probably never be able to play at the same level he did before the injury :(

Even if he doesn't, he'll still be a club legend. Before his injury, he was a great leader on the pitch. Then his determination in the face of a horrific injury is what makes him legendary imo. He went up miles in my estimations after that. Heart of a warrior. If only he had the knees of one!

Yet you fuel the fire some more... ...bro

Not at all, I just worry about people that get so stressed and angry about posts on a message board, it's not good for the soul to be wound up so tight, hopefully I'm helping him get to a calmer place

Like Nottingham

RELAX, it was a joke

Not at all, I just worry about people that get so stressed and angry about posts on a message board, it's not good for the soul to be wound up so tight, hopefully I'm helping him get to a calmer place

Like Nottingham

RELAX, it was a joke

The idea of Shottingham being a calm place, HA!

Even if he doesn't, he'll still be a club legend. Before his injury, he was a great leader on the pitch. Then his determination in the face of a horrific injury is what makes him legendary imo. He went up miles in my estimations after that. Heart of a warrior. If only he had the knees of one!

I completely agree! 

Archived