George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Hahaha! Just thought I'd say :p Thorne said himself after the Shrewsbury game that he wants to stay with us and pursue his career, and then was asked what he thought about DC and simply said, what about them, pahahaha!

Is he a Marvel man then? Didn't strike me as the type to be into his comics.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M8 I wouldn't bother signing up for nothing? There's a chap on our forum who has inside information and always reliable, and he said today that another bid was rejected.... I came over as I saw your thread was like a 1000 pages for one player haha

mate I wouldn't bother signing up for nothing? There's a chap on our forum who has inside information and always reliable, and he said today that another bid was rejected.... I came over as I saw your thread was like a 1000 pages for one player haha

Is this chaps name baggie79? Because I think we've been over this.

Just cast your net a bit further.

Fishing for a bite this one.

I was lying to B4 when I said it was low quality bait, I'm enjoying biting with this guy. He's not even trying to hide that he's full of it  :lol:

Na just joking lads, ain't heard nothing just wanted to come and mess around psml, but yeah I don't think he'll come to ya now he's in our plans

Haha, I could tell you were on the wind-up  ;)

I think it's still up in the air, but right now it looks more likely that he's coming to us than not.

mate I wouldn't bother signing up for nothing? There's a chap on our forum who has inside information and always reliable, and he said today that another bid was rejected.... I came over as I saw your thread was like a 1000 pages for one player haha

Naturally our threads are going to be larger than yours as we have a significantly larger fanbase.

Whoa dude? No need man no need.... This is harmless banter :p but na you don't, we're premier league, says it all but yeah tombo, honestly the way things look our end, he doesn't look like it m8 but if he does I'll be gutted as he'll be future England no doubt about it

He's kicking up far too much of a fuss to just drop it and get back to work now. He clearly still wants to come to Derby, and he tweeted "Patience" the other day, as if the move was still a work in progress. I don't see him staying and being able to make a mark at West Brom and I certainly don't see him getting back into the good books of the WBA fans after all this.

Whoa dude? No need man no need.... This is harmless banter :p but na you don't, we're premier league, says it all but yeah tombo, honestly the way things look our end, he doesn't look like it mate but if he does I'll be gutted as he'll be future England no doubt about it

Don't think you'll find many round these parts that will believe that mate, we've come too far to stop believing it now. But fair play for having a pop at it.

Archived