George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So to sum things up it's not going to inspire me to come the next Olympic gold medalist in cycling? Lol

It might actually make you want to go inside and cycle just so you aren't outside looking at it.

I know you don't drive past industrial estates and admire the sheeting but you don't drive past and think "hey! That's where all my empty baked bean tins go" either.

Although it does make the iPro design look awesome so...

It might actually make you want to go inside and cycle just so you aren't outside looking at it.

I know you don't drive past industrial estates and admire the sheeting but you don't drive past and think "hey! That's where all my empty baked bean tins go" either.

Although it does make the iPro design look awesome so...

well I'll be at the rangers game, I'll be sure to give you my opinion on the amazing structure lol.

For anyone walking in thinking 'these guys are talking about a bicycle track and I came for George Thorne news'

He hasn't signed. Mackworth will tell you owt. He's on commission for season tickets. Go play in another thread.

Back on topic, as we're all up we should be productive and head down Breadsall Priory, find out GTs room number then knock him up for a chat.

I feel he would appreciate this and he would welcome a chat at 3am with random strangers who love him dearly.

The Velodrome is fine. It looks shit now cos it's new but give it a few years and it won't be the "shit Velodrome" anymore.

It'll just be "the Velodrome" once it's settled in. Everyone hates new things. When was the last time you got a new haircut and you went "this is instantly great!". Takes a while before you get used to it, and this is no different.

There's going to be some tired eyes at the celebration party tomorrow. Thorne is organising it at the iPro to celebrate signing for the club #ITK

Do you think they'd let us in? We could show them the length of our thread. Doubt there's one longer.

When do we generally announce signing? Like what time? I usually just go to bed then read what's gone off in the morning as I'm 6 hours behind.. But I want to be the first to see this one.

Mid to late afternoon for the last few announcements. Best way to know instant is follow DCFC on Twitter if you're on it and fave them so you get alerts when they tweet. That's how I heard about Bryso and Hughes.

Morning all. Don't think I've seen a link to this post. So thought it would be a good post for my first one (been a member since 2009!). http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=29532 Anyway here's hoping its true!

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but it would be rude of me to falsely assume that you are.

So I'll clarify that yes we have seen that link. It has been posted about a hundred times already.

Apologies if I sound like a cock in saying that,

Also, nice use of "morning" at 4am. Is 4am morning? It's not that light out there.

Archived