Flock of Seagulls

I'm an exiled Ram living in Brighton too and my sons (7 and 12) support the seagulls and we go more times to the Amex that Pride Park... The way I see it is it's better them supporting their local team than being plastic mancs or boring arsenal or Chelski fans... Loved this years trip from the rams though - could see them from the away end which felt great (for a change)

Tried to get them both to be rams but took the eldest one to the withdean and even though rams won he still wanted to support the gulls... Took the younger one to southampton away two seasons ago to see a 4-0 drubbing and he cracked up our fellow rams by shouting come on the lambs as often as possible! (He then just followed his brother.)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depands which way you coming from but if there geogies fish and chips are top notch or the chipy in chaddesden but good in the afternoon but not so nice in the evening.

Old on a minute, how can the Chaddo chippy be good in the afternoon and not nice in the evening?

You're avin a giraffe ain't ya?

Old on a minute, how can the Chaddo chippy be good in the afternoon and not nice in the evening?

You're avin a giraffe ain't ya?

ya lucky if you've never had a steak and kidney pie that's not been warmed up so often that the gravy is dry..

Archived