Chelsea Sack Scolari

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolute farse on Chelsea's behalf, Scolari is a good manager and would have got it right. If Essien was fit, Drogba actually played football and stopped being a mardy tw*t, same applies for most of their players, he could have done well.

Chelsea will not challenge for the title now this season. I always felt, even with a slump, they would go on a good run and get back in there with ease.

They need José back, or they will struggle to get top 4, nevermind the title.

Originally posted by Thornhill;1820

absolute farse on Chelsea's behalf, Scolari is a good manager and would have got it right. If Essien was fit, Drogba actually played football and stopped being a mardy tw*t, same applies for most of their players, he could have done well.

Chelsea will not challenge for the title now this season. I always felt, even with a slump, they would go on a good run and get back in there with ease.

They need José back, or they will struggle to get top 4, nevermind the title.

The Special MON anyone ?

Martin to his friends :cool:

I'm surprised at this to be honest - thought he'd be given at least until the end of the season to get it right.

Why let him sign players in January if you're going to get rid next game? Ok 0-0 with Hull isn't the greatest result but look how many home draws Liverpool have had this season.

Think this shows more than ever that Abramovich is getting bored - expect him to pull out in the summer and Chelsea will be f*cked.

Let's see how much JT and Lampard love Chelsea then when Man City come calling with their millions and Chelsea can't afford to pay them their £150k a week.

Hidding has confirmed he will be taking over Chelsea,

"It's to help out a friend. Abramovich is doing so much for Russian football and I want to do something back," Hiddink told Dutch Radio station 538."

"Within a few days I will go to London. I expect to be on the pitch next week."

Slightly off topic but I've just been text this, made me chuckle:

What do Roman Abramovich, The Metropolitan Police and the lady with the itchy crotch have in common?

They all regret going for that Brazilian

It's not so much the clubs, its the fans I hate more. Yes the players are greedy gits, but if you was in the same situation wouldnt you ask for £150k pw if you could get it? I know I would given half a chance.

Its there fans what get me, I went over to a Chelsea forum to see what there reaction was to the sacking, you had a few decent comments regarding sacking managers gets the club nowhere and comparisons to Real Madrid, yet the majority were praising the move.

They were unhappy with that they wasnt top of the table! sorry but wouldnt we all like to be top of the Prem again? They have become cocky and think they have some given right that they should be top of the league each season each season as they have a wealthy owner.

Pre-Chelski they were a there and there abouts team, never looked like seriously putting up a challenge to Man United.

The same will happen at Man City, I doubt Marl Hughes will be there next season, they will pay some top European manager over the odds to get him there and the fans will expect to be winning the Premiership.

Archived