7 points off top 7 aleady

Curtains

I can remember you getting really frustrated but your now saying whatever happens you want Clough. I am sorry for him in a way but not sad as I believe the time is right to move on . But thanks Nigel for what you have done . I'm sure he'll be back in Football. I wish him good luck

I'm not saying I want Clough whatever happens mate.

I'm not saying that this is the wrong decision. I'm just gutted. Like you would be if you had to put down your dog.

The Clough romance died today. A bloke who was motivated to manage us by more than just money was sacked. A nice and honest bloke. I'm gutted.

It's an understandable sacking. But not at all a pleasurable one.

Plus he was far from a disaster. Some managers would have struggled to keep us up after Jewell's mess.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No manager is bigger than Derby County....

I agree. Like i say I'm not sure if it's the right decision. Seems too early but at the same time it's very clear what our objectives are and we haven't made a great start.

It was always going to be a sad day when Nigel left. There's times in the past where I've thought he should really be sacked (although I've never called for it) and even then I would have been gutted.

Archived