The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I'm drunk again.......:D

MrRam pissed me off today - I said, We're losing again.......He said, well I won't miss it. Well I will. :mad:

When I saw you'd posted I expected to find that you'd said something like....had 10 coffees, three ovaltines, and am about to break into a new jar of horlicks.

When I saw you'd posted I expected to find that you'd said something like....had 10 coffees, three ovaltines, and am about to break into a new jar of horlicks.

Wish I could do that mate, I really am poretty much sober even though I am now on my 12th pint :confused:- I think that sums it up tbh. Dave and Mick on holiday said they could never get drunk as they sank so much... :(

I'm going to just drink at weekends in future.

I've decided I am not an alocoholic - just a binge drinker and therefore need to reduce the binges. :)

Although when the football season starts and DCFC start losing...

I may go into a relapse... :)

I think if you binge every night, you may be an alcoholic.

Admitting it is the first step.

You may as well drink 10 pints of water if if don't make you drunk?

Typing is cheap though, and stopping is hard.

I drink every night, though not to the quantity he does. Does that make me an alcoholic? Perhaps he just likes his drink......alot.

I do believe he's telling porkies, no way he could try as well as he does on that much drink.

But meh.

What do you drink every night?

Alcoholic beverages ;) Just a can or two, when with friends it's usually Rum.

Not to get drunk every night, but just to have a drink and chill out. Let your mind wander free and all that malarky.

And that's all dependant on having alcohol in the house too, I don't drink to the point where I freak out if we run out. Just buy some more whenever and carry on.

Seems a good system.

Archived