Box sets!!!

Mary Hindge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite TV shows have been The Wire (mentioned by most), the first two series of Prison Break (I actually thought 2 was better than 1), The Walking Dead and American Horror (not mentioned yet but brilliant).

Next for me are Sopranos (watched first series but want to complete), Friday Night Lights (was watching it on Sky but my box got full and deleted them), Dexter and West Wing.

What is Breaking Bad? Never heard of that.

Also I am enjoying Vegas on Sky Atlantic and if you want a comedy, My Name is Earl is good.

Breaking Bad is about a chemistry teacher who discovers he has lung cancer. His family don't have a great deal of money so he starts cooking crystal meth so he can leave them something behind. Then he carries on cooking to also fund his treatment.

Give it a whirl mate. The main character is great. He's fascinating.

Dunno if it's on box set or owt, but has anyone seen Storage Wars on the History channel? I'd love to be able to do that for a job - buy the contents of unwanted storage units, then sell off the contents for a profit. Or a loss, depending on if you know you're stuff.

One guy paid $550 for a unit and made $27,000 profit on the contents, which were brand new vending machines for sweets. Nobidy else thought they could sell them on.

Do firms auction off storage units here then?

Archived