Football Forums

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling lost and lonely already why do you think I'm searching for a football forum to join. I hate the summer I'm at the stage of topping myself by time Wimbledon starts.

I had a quick look at that one Dan but didn't find much banter going on, don't want to sign up somewhere that I'l get banned within a week.

I own just the two forums Joe, this and FEC, I do spend abit of time over there although I have a team of moderators over there which keeps things ticking over. Looking for a football forum to talk to other fans and maybe pick up a few Derby fans and redirect them over here.

I am new on this forum but read about on a few other forums and post from time to time. If its banter you want you can get some on RamZone but dont over step the line. Rivals is better as there are other clubs on there and footymad is the same, tho these sites do suffer from quite a bit of trolling which kills the banter. There is also alot of joking on SheepShagArmy but not many other fans.

Hope that helps

HI - I AM NEW ON HERE ALSO !!! finally plucked up the courage to join....

I have looked around and the only one i think you have missed is the DCFC web site forum under the world subscription - the problem is your paying for it, but at least its got some die hard fans on it.....

A fun one to look at but i havent posted on is the FootyMad site you mentioned.

You have some good banter and lots of funny arguments between Derby fans and other footy fans.....

I think some of your users are on both of them - at least they have similar user names??

Originally posted by KungFooRam;17418

I am new on this forum but read about on a few other forums and post from time to time. If its banter you want you can get some on RamZone but dont over step the line. Rivals is better as there are other clubs on there and footymad is the same, tho these sites do suffer from quite a bit of trolling which kills the banter. There is also alot of joking on SheepShagArmy but not many other fans.

Hope that helps

Archived