Mourinho

Alph

On ITV.

Watched a bit of it the other night and the rest just now.

Whatever Brian Clough had, this fella has it. When you see all he's said and done piled in one place like this it just makes you think of Brian Clough.

He's got it all. Who wouldn't want to play under Mourinho? Football has lots of nobheads pretending to be 'characters' like Savage, Barton and the wonderful Billy Davies. But he is a real 'character' with great achievements.

Some of his quotes are hilarious. He's brilliant.

If you've not seen the program then have a look. It'll put a smile on your face. Bet you think of Brian Clough.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate Mourinho and would probably hate Clough if he wasnt connected to our club.

Cant stand that arrogance from anyone no matter what they've achieved.

Really?

Arrogance is ok if you've got charm and have actually achieved something imo

Hate Mourinho and would probably hate Clough if he wasnt connected to our club.

Cant stand that arrogance from anyone no matter what they've achieved.

Surely you can only be arrogant if you're not better than everyone else, but sometimes, someone just *is* and they know it.

Like Clough, Mourinho and Bris.

On ITV.

Watched a bit of it the other night and the rest just now.

Whatever Brian Clough had, this fella has it. When you see all he's said and done piled in one place like this it just makes you think of Brian Clough.

He's got it all. Who wouldn't want to play under Mourinho? Football has lots of nobheads pretending to be 'characters' like Savage, Barton and the wonderful Billy Davies. But he is a real 'character' with great achievements.

Some of his quotes are hilarious. He's brilliant.

If you've not seen the program then have a look. It'll put a smile on your face. Bet you think of Brian Clough.

Blokes a genius but it sounds like he's lost the plot a bit.

Read an article at the weekend that gave his rationale for dropping Casillas - can't remember the exact detail but basically because he made peace with a couple of the Barcelona players after a scrap (might have even been the one where he poked Barca's coach in the eye). It's bitten him in the arse big time.

His achievements are absolutely incredible but this latest gig at Madrid has shown the wild, uncontrollable side that has resulted in him never holding down a job for years and years.

I really like him though - hope he finds happiness and a long term career somewhere. Would love to see him at United.

I'd expect to see him at City next year. He openly says he wants to come back to England.

I can't see Fergie giving up his seat just yet (though Mourinho at United would be very interesting), Chelsea is a no-go after why he left originally, there's no money at Arsenal and no other clubs here are big enough to warrant his interest.

I'd expect to see him at City next year. He openly says he wants to come back to England.

I can't see Fergie giving up his seat just yet (though Mourinho at United would be very interesting), Chelsea is a no-go after why he left originally, there's no money at Arsenal and no other clubs here are big enough to warrant his interest.

Alex, you my friend have forgotten the colossus called Nottingham Forest! Come on they are the next global brand 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> And he has got a reputation for working for wanxers lol

Archived