Mac urges Rams fans to show patience

TheRams

Derby County legend Roy McFarland has called on Rams fans to be patient as Nigel Clough builds his squad for next season. Clough led Derby to safety in the Championship on the penultimate match of the 2008-9 season, having succeeded Paul Jewell as mana

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/%7Er/therams/%7E4/IZK2wymgIRA

[url=http://feeds.therams.co.uk/%7Er/therams/%7E3/IZK2wymgIRA/mac-urges-rams-fans-to-show-patience]Read More...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am willing to wait more than three years for promotion if that's what it takes to make a substantial team that's ready to put a decent team in the Premiership. I actually mean that. Anything's better than a Billy Davies one season team.

These days it's not about preparing for the Premiership. You have to think two moves ahead and be prepared for both the Premiership and the bounce back that might be needed.

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Clough has as much time as he needs.

I would rather spend 3 seasons in the Championship building for a brighter future than signing big ugly forwards for one embarrasing season in the Premiership.

Saturdays will be the best day of the week, watch Derby building and improving each week then finish the day watch Forest on MOTD getting slaughtered each week and Billys excuses.

Now that sounds like a good plan to me i would rather that than what happened before - used to hate it when we got the 'worst team in history ' chants - it will be great to hear someone else get stick on MOTD for a change

Originally posted by vicky-27;17254

Now that sounds like a good plan to me i would rather that than what happened before - used to hate it when we got the 'worst team in history ' chants - it will be great to hear someone else get stick on MOTD for a change

Fingers crossed for Burnley

Archived