Barcelona v Man Utd

Day

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

united were bad, very bad ive only seen them play that bad once this season before that and that was when we ran rings around them, proberly shouldnt of said that to a part time angry essex boy manc fan as he threatened to bottle me last night! (haha in his face we only sell plastic ones!!!)

barca werent that good, they didnt seem to offer up that much were just clinical when it came to scoring

and thanks for ruining aprentice for me you buggers was gonna watch that tonight! :mad:

Barcelona gave them a footballing lesson last night and if Utd had lost 4 or 5 they could have no complaints.

I also think Scholes was lucky not to be sent off after that very late tackle.

Barcelona gave a perfect display of how to keep the ball,something that English teams and the England national team can't do

Ronaldo has already blamed Fergies tactics, I spoke to one 'United fan' today, well I say United fan but he lives in Ireland and has never been to Old Trafford, anyway he had no excuses at all, just said United were poor and Barca outclassed them.

I went to work this morning in my Barca tracksuit top.One of my man utd colleagues had nicked my Barca scarf and tied knots in it,the mardy tosser.I taunted him and the other man u (fan) with my DJ Talent impression." I say Barca...you say lona".They hated it.

Archived