Barcelona v Man Utd

Day

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to say i want united to win, not cause there british, but just cause barca in every interview ive heard have been so bloody arrogant, and i thin barca are very overated i mean if they were that good surely they would of played better agaisnt chelsea, i no they win, but there one trick ponys, and if you have a good attack like united i think they will come undone cause there not exactly solid at the back

and i think rooney and carrick will be the best 2 players on the pitch tonight, im not gonna be able to watch properly as im working which is rubbish

Personally I want United to win it, in Europe I like to see British teams do well and it would be nice to see British club win the cup back to back for the first time as it shows the quality of football we have in this country.

Saying that I think Barca will win it in extra time, just a little hunch I have.

Barcelona for me.

Any club willing to donate 7% of their profit and forgo the millions they'd get from sponsors to publicise UNICEF are obviously several rungs up the evolutionary ladder from the pond scum from Old Trafford in my humble opinion.

Originally posted by GEM;16728+-->(GEM;16728)

They're not just ethically sound but they coach their kids properly, they teach them everything they know and instill an attitude and confidence so they enjoy their football. They play to entertain their fans. They are proud of their footballing style and always should be.

Man Utd's arrogance was clear tonight. Though they didn't turn up. Barcelona threw everything and played so neatly. They were the deserved winners by a mile.

<!--QuoteBegin-;16728

"For all his horses, knighthoods and championships, he hasn't got two of what I've got. And I don't mean balls" - Brian Clough Referring to Sir Alex Ferguson's failure to win two successive European Cups..

Vicky he most certainly did. I know he won those trophies with the dogs but you have to admire that quote.

I don't know Man Utd lacked so much inspiration tonight, it might have just been complacency. They can't complain, managing two trophies.

bad result for english football really,

barca 2-0 against manure utd

now the song will only go , champions of england,

30,000 plastic fans in rome crying into thier beer :D priceless

after the argentina chants at pride park im so so happy:D:D

Missed the last 30 mins as the missus wanted to watch the Apprentice and she offered me a treat in the bedroom if I let her so how could I refuse. After the initial pressure from United Barca were all over them, not sure if United looked tired or nervous but either way they didn't turn up.

Did they play any better in the last half hour or were they just as bad?

Originally posted by David;16749

Missed the last 30 mins as the missus wanted to watch the Apprentice and she offered me a treat in the bedroom if I let her so how could I refuse. After the initial pressure from United Barca were all over them, not sure if United looked tired or nervous but either way they didn't turn up.

Did they play any better in the last half hour or were they just as bad?

should hAve sky+'d the apprentice lol i did shame to see howard go aint he the one from derby

Archived