Can we reclaim that magic?

dx7778

Really? Think abt it. A 3 bil Deal with sky for 2013-14 season. 650 Mil viewers worldwide, 45 mil per Club just in television revenues itself. Guaranteed attendences of 30K and above. Huge sponserhip revenues, Even if you are relagated its a Guranteed 11.5 Mil per year as parachute payments for 4 years with revisions of that cost every 3 years?

What have we spent this season as transfers? 3 mil and we are feeling that these are good bargain buys which has made the team stronger. Think of what happens if you have 10-15 mil as transfer fees and with the record of clough identifying talent with just a shoe string budget.

Its just a huge financial windfall that derby will have just to be in the PL. Thats where we need to be, championship might be exciting but the PL is the most sought after league in the world to be in.

We need to be thier and anyone thinking that they are happy being in championship is kind of being pessimistic abt themselves.

This thread is to find out how to get there and be there, What has gone right and what needs to be done asap.

Fluck it or get in PL the hard way, This has to happen. In a way the forest takeover has set some mini shockwaves here and urgency has crept in. If this season forest do get promoted or atleast go into the playoffs while derby remain 15th and below, Fans will not like it one bit. I see derby trying to fluck it this season else give a big time push next season.

yep, really....not one of your "points" is selling the division above at all.

I don't care about money, what i do care about is the identity of this football club, i would rather be in Division 2 than sucking off Rupert Murdochs piglet nipples in that other league.

as for your question, its the easiest thing in the world to get there, spend money on a big donkey striker and lump it up to him.

I don't care if Forest go up, in fact I would actaully quite like it, I never want to pay them again, the better result obviously would them going down or even bust.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived