UK Holidays/Away Grounds

Day

Where would you recommend?,

With the shop we're unable to jet off abroad so we will be combining a few away games next season with a weekend away so the location must be within say a hours drive from a Championship ground.

Also it doesnt have to be a tourist location like Blackpool or Cornwall I could quite happily spend a weekend away in a village pub.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doncaster / Sheff Wed / Sheff Utd / Barnsley - you might be able to get away with visiting the peak district, Yorkshire dales or West Yorkshire in combination with an away day. Though basically some parts of Yorks, and Derbyshire are brill.

You could do a "city break" in London and travel away to Crystal Palace / Millwall (if they're promoted) / QPR.

If Hull go down then that's a good away day as it's near Lincolnshire.

For Swansea or Cardiff away you could spend some time in Mid-Wales and Snowdonia which is pretty nice.

There are many options.

Geroutofit you lot, I've got my yellow card and I'm not affraid to use it!

Don't fancy the Hull game although I could go and take a mate along as its only down the road, Ipswich sounds good as theres a few decent fishing lakes in Norfolk, I wonder if I'd be able to get Football and fishing into one weekend. hmmmmm

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;14883

If you had amnesia you wouldn't forget.

Though you'd happily forget, 3-1, 3-2.

Oh I'm happy to remember that, a great learning curve for the Fledglings, and quite a shock for the RAMS.

The best is yet to come from the Reds,

and I know you know that I know ,You Know?

Archived