How long will I have to wait...

chambta

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a sell out, which means there could be a couple of thousand tickets to be collected before kick off, it all depends on how many have been booked over the phone or online but not collected yet.

But if it takes 30 seconds to deal with each ticket reservation and they have 1000 to hand out then that will take 6 operators over 1 hour at full pelt.

Get there as early as you possibly can and then go and get a Starbucks chap. Better to be safe than sorry. If you miss the first 10 minutes we could be 2-0 down before you even get to your seat!

It's a sell out, which means there could be a couple of thousand tickets to be collected before kick off, it all depends on how many have been booked over the phone or online but not collected yet.

But if it takes 30 seconds to deal with each ticket reservation and they have 1000 to hand out then that will take 6 operators over 1 hour at full pelt.

Get there as early as you possibly can and then go and get a Starbucks chap. Better to be safe than sorry. If you miss the first 10 minutes we could be 2-0 down before you even get to your seat!

Cheers mate. I'll head straight down there then I reckon. It'll be a beer rather than a Starbucks though for me.

First time at Pride Park since 2006 for me.

Archived