Team spirit

TooFarInToTurnRed

Tuesday can't come quick enough if you ask me. And I love mid-week games just with the flood lights and all, I've always felt these kinds of late games have more atmosphere. Plus the drive home to Liverpool and going into service stations showin off my shirt to all the florest fans returning home from an away defeat at burnley 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Up the Rams!

The atmosphere on night games are by far better than Saturdays the ground rocks. I remember Leeds last year now that was an atmosphere especially when Ben Davies goal of the season for Derby flew in to win the game. I just hope the crowd get right behind the team as that will really lift them again.

I am off to the South corner Saturday my young en not coming Tuesday to far to travel when so young and on a school night (I know an excuse for me to get more into the game).

Lets make it 7 out of 9 with the fester Saturday to make it 8

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why just compare it to previous Derby squads? Can you name another squad right now with the togetherness of Derbys?

Unless you watch them every week you're not guna know, im sure all the other teams at the top are saying the same thing.

People are getting slightly carried away at this stage, we were hearing all these kind of things last season when we were playing beautiful, free flowing football and winning for fun. And looked what happened last season, people need to keep there feet on the ground.

Archived