Plymouth roadrider reduction

Day

Rams fans will pay less for travel to Saturday's Coca-Cola Championship game at Plymouth Argyle after the price of RoadRider coach travel was reduced.

Our official coaches now cost £29 - down from the original price of £34 - with places still available ahead of the trip south.

Supporters who have already booked at the original price can claim their refunds via the ticket office at Pride Park Stadium.

Match tickets remain on general sale to Derby County supporters priced at £24 for adults, £16 for fans over 65 and under 23, and £7 for under 18s.

The same prices apply for ambulant disabled supporters and a carer, while wheelchair users should contact Plymouth directly on 0845 338 7232.

RoadRider coach travel departs from Pride Park Stadium's Toyota West Stand car park at 7.30am.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would involve me going with an adult so it makes it boring. How far away is Plymouth? Someone told me its 9 hours in the car but surely there is no where in Englans that takes 9 hours to get to from the midlands

Yeah something like that. I don't mind though, because I'm under 18 theres not much I can do once we get to the ground so I might aswell have a Burger King at a services. When I went FGR on the roadrider which took about 2.5 hours, we stopped at a service station about half an hour away from the ground so it may 2 hours as the limit to when it must stop. Most annoying thing about the roadrider is that its so slow compared to a car

Archived