is there no sequel ?

Rodders

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man. I was going to make more of them but a few things prevented me.

Mostly the fact that I couldn't find decent highlights of several of our games. I joined RamsPlayer but I couldn't download the highlights from there, only watch them.

Also, my YouTube account was taken down, the Football League didn't seem to like its content :(.

Would be more than happy to make a season review but I'd need highlights of every game, if someone can point me in the direction of decent quality highlights of each game I'd be grateful, otherwise it doesn't really look feasible.

When on form, Green and Commons are bloody class players.

Commons can be absoloute magic sometimes. Wish he'd of chosen Rangers.

Some of build up play is mint. Reminds me we have good players. Like a different team.

Hey man. I was going to make more of them but a few things prevented me.

Mostly the fact that I couldn't find decent highlights of several of our games. I joined RamsPlayer but I couldn't download the highlights from there, only watch them.

Also, my YouTube account was taken down, the Football League didn't seem to like its content :(.

Would be more than happy to make a season review but I'd need highlights of every game, if someone can point me in the direction of decent quality highlights of each game I'd be grateful, otherwise it doesn't really look feasible.

I used to use a screen recorder a few seasons ago when virgin had online highlights. Managed to find one that recorded in good quality but i don't know the name of it now

ive tried camstudio on rams player but it looks like the pitch is made of lego when you watch it back

Archived