Shop DCFC points scheme

ShaunTheRam

Does anybody know anything about this? I bought my shirt on Saturday and asked whether there was any discounts for season ticket holders/members. The young guy on the till asked me "what are you?" I resisted the temptation to say "I'm one of those guys who sadly buys both shirts each year, despite the quality, wears them for the year, bags them up, puts them in the loft, and then brags about having every one since the 15th century" and instead told him I was a member.

He ignored this, and said that they are now running a points scheme a bit like the Nectar card, and that, due to previous purchases, I could have £4.10 off my shirt!! I assume this is relative to my £410 season ticket and membership purchase. Anybody seen anything about this? Have I again ignored some crap promotional but important mail? Do I now get no benefit at shopDCFC for being a member?

Can anyone enlighten me?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody know anything about this? I bought my shirt on Saturday and asked whether there was any discounts for season ticket holders/members. The young guy on the till asked me "what are you?" I resisted the temptation to say "I'm one of those guys who sadly buys both shirts each year, despite the quality, wears them for the year, bags them up, puts them in the loft, and then brags about having every one since the 15th century" and instead told him I was a member.

He ignored this, and said that they are now running a points scheme a bit like the Nectar card, and that, due to previous purchases, I could have £4.10 off my shirt!! I assume this is relative to my £410 season ticket and membership purchase. Anybody seen anything about this? Have I again ignored some crap promotional but important mail? Do I now get no benefit at shopDCFC for being a member?

Can anyone enlighten me?

There was a flyer in with the season ticket renewal pack.

Yesterday I asked @officialdcfc on Twitter about the 'perks' which we have enjoyed in previous years which apparently have not been included this season, for example, the free entry to the first home cup match - not getting this anymore, so I also asked about the discount on merchandise from the DCFC shop and was told about the Points scheme and advised to contact the Ticket Office for details.

My season ticket renewal letter was a bit hit and miss - I was actually sent a renewal form for a disabled supporter, which I am not, at first I thought that someone was playing a joke on me, as the DCFC letterhead was different from the ones received by my other family members. However when I went to the Ticket Office to renew they said that they had sent it and apologised for sending the wrong one, there was no other flyer with it nor was anything said about the new scheme when I renewed.

It appears that the more you buy, the more points you get and what do points make - a bit of a discount.

Archived