Jimmy Bullard

chaperz21

On 3rd April 2011, Bullard admitted that he would be interested in a move to Ipswich, and that he would be prepared to take a pay-cut. In an interview with the Daily Star he said:

"Money isn't everything to me, I've really enjoyed my time on loan at Portman Road and would love a permanent move."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's make this more realistic in terms of numbers, if I was on £45,000 a year, I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to move to a job on £25,000 a year. Replacing the word year with week, and it's still a massive pay cut for him. He's very human for wanting to maintain his current wage. It doesn't make him a bad person, and I'd still gladly take him, even on a year long loan where we pay only part of his wage.

Got mates who are ipswich season ticket holders and they reckon he bosses games. They seem to think he might end up at QPR or even West Ham depending on who the manager is. Hull pay part of his wages still. He's a real character, mad as a box of frogs so not sure if Clough (errrrrm) would like him (errrrrrm).

Archived