loan players?

p.shilton

I got talking to some Americans at the match today (nothing to do with our board). I was trying to explain that Theo Robinson plays for us but is not our player as he is on loan. They were completely incredulous that a team would lend another team a player.

My question is whether "loans" occur in yank (crap) "sports" such as American football (gay rugby), retarded cricket (baseball), and basket(net) ball? Anyone know?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got talking to some Americans at the match today (nothing to do with our board). I was trying to explain that Theo Robinson plays for us but is not our player as he is on loan. They were completely incredulous that a team would lend another team a player.

My question is whether "loans" occur in yank (crap) "sports" such as American football (gay rugby), retarded cricket (baseball), and basket(net) ball? Anyone know?

Retarded cricket? You mean rounders. Lol

This might answer your question (right at the end)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110215141626AADrdg1

To be honest I like the American draft system, makes sure that anyone can win the championship. Look at the Cavs, last year they had the best record in the league, this year (without LeBron) they have the worst. When they drafted LeBron they went from no hopers to championship contenders. Same thing happened with Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby. If only we could draft a superstar

Archived