premier league players out of contract

aussie_ram

That list is an abomination. :mad:

I agree with most of it apart from Gera, Murphy, Kightly (although i don't think he's on that much at Wolves).

I would tell you why, but i'm not in the mood for typing really. Yesterday i was typing away to everyone who could read my views on religion, gays, what i'm having for tea etc....but today, i don't know. Just don't feel like typing alot.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at a look at the list id like to see these at derby next seson

Reo-coker-loaned to frest a few seasons ago if im correct

Lee bowyer-bit like savage but better.lol

Kevin phillips - old but still banging them in at birmingham

Jason roberts- proven at this level

Gera-good lively player gets a few goals aswell

Owen-season loan :p

Sol cambell-maybe not

David jones brilliant player creative and gets a few goals

Agree completly that alot of the prem players wouldnt even want to talk to us but think we really need a player of Hulse or Commons level of ability and we are only going to get that from prem and the cheapest way of doing this would to be pick one up on a free and offer sligtly higher wages, think a Fuller or a Gera would tear this league apart and be our talisman

Agree completly that alot of the prem players wouldnt even want to talk to us but think we really need a player of Hulse or Commons level of ability and we are only going to get that from prem and the cheapest way of doing this would to be pick one up on a free and offer sligtly higher wages, think a Fuller or a Gera would tear this league apart and be our talisman

I wouldn't class either Hulse or Commons as premiership quality so why would we need to go to the Prem for players of that ability. They were not the best two players in the championship so players of their ability and better are available in the championship.

Archived