Just seen the run in......Very worried now!!!!!

DCFC_4_LIFE

On the plus side we'll have one of the the best grounds in the first division and travel to the likes of:

Bournemouth , Oldham , Brighton, Carlisle, Bristol Rovers, Dag & Redbridge, Charlton, Tranmere, Colchester, Southampton, Hartlepool, Brentford, Leyton Orient, Notts County,Peterborough, Exeter,Rochdale, MK Dons, Sheff Wed, Plymouth,Swindon, Walsall, Yeovil and Huddersfield

glory days ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd argue that the team make up is quite different to the great 'purple patch which ended in November. On our results from December on we have Won 2, Drawn 4, Lost 12 a ratio of 1:2:6. On that performance going forwards and with ten games left we win 1 draw 2 and lose 6, = 5 points and maybe a wild card 3 points from that tenth game. gives us 45-48 points for the season. :eek:

I've just got in from Middlesbrough. I think I may construct a letter or email to Tom Glick now. I know it won't do any good, but I just feel I need to tell him how a Rams season ticket holder of around 30 years is feeling at the moment. No decent players, a downward spiral, nothing to look forward to (including next season)...

Maybe I will feel better in the morning . . .

I've just got in from Middlesbrough. I think I may construct a letter or email to Tom Glick now. I know it won't do any good, but I just feel I need to tell him how a Rams season ticket holder of around 30 years is feeling at the moment. No decent players, a downward spiral, nothing to look forward to (including next season)...

Maybe I will feel better in the morning . . .

Top effort, deserve more.

I am bricking it at the moment! :mad:

We are facing some of the stronger teams and we genuinely may struggle to get even a point from all these games against the top half teams I'm afraid.

We're going to have to rely on the teams below us losing. Ssausagehorpe, Blunts and Palace could pick up momentum and overtake us but we can only wait and see what happens. :frown::frown:

We are in a mess and it's going to be a very tense end to the season.

I said at the time and still believe we shouldn't have sold commons for a few hundred grand. We should have kept him until the summer, it was writing off this season selling our only player who could win a match from no where for us and top goalscorer. I would rather be higher up the league than 300k

On the plus side we'll have one of the the best grounds in the first division and travel to the likes of:

Bournemouth , Oldham , Brighton, Carlisle, Bristol Rovers, Dag & Redbridge, Charlton, Tranmere, Colchester, Southampton, Hartlepool, Brentford, Leyton Orient, Notts County,Peterborough, Exeter,Rochdale, MK Dons, Sheff Wed, Plymouth,Swindon, Walsall, Yeovil and Huddersfield

glory days ;)

Even if we don't win another game, the teams below us will find it difficult to overtake us. I did the BBC Predictor test :)and from my predictions it all depends on the last game of the season with 4 teams including us all on the same points! If we go down Dag & Red MK Dons Yeovil new grounds here I come! :cool:

10 games to go.

Last 10 we have picked up 6 points and I can't see us getting any more than that in the next 10 games.

We have only beaten the bottom 2 teams this year.

Last game is at Reading isn't it - nothing from that game then apart from a probable tonking.

Archived